Hirschsprung Disease Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Doctors
- The City of South Whittier
- Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Doctors for Hirschsprung Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatric Surgeon
What is a Pediatric Surgeon?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners are skilled in the management of surgical conditions in premature and newborn infants, children, and adolescents.
Specialty: Pediatric Surgery
Common Name: Children's Surgeon
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
South Whittier, California
What is Hirschsprung's disease?
Hirschsprung* disease (HD) is a disease of the large intestine that causes severe constipation or intestinal obstruction. Constipation means stool moves through the intestines slow...!--*ICCChunk-1675*-->
Other Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.