Hirschsprung Disease Center - Prescott, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Prescott Pediatric Surgeon Doctors
- Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
- Prescott Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Prescott Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Prescott
Prescott Pediatric Surgeon Doctors for Hirschsprung Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatric Surgeon
What is a Pediatric Surgeon? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners are skilled in the management of surgical conditions in premature and newborn infants, children, and adolescents.
Specialty: Pediatric Surgery
Common Name: Children's Surgeon
Pediatric Surgeon Doctors in Prescott * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is Hirschsprung's disease?
Hirschsprung* disease (HD) is a disease of the large intestine that causes severe constipation or intestinal obstruction. Constipation means stool moves through the intestines slow...!--*ICCChunk-1675*-->
Other Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for Prescott
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Prescott Hospitals results
- 1Northern Arizona VA Medical Ctr
500 N State Route 89
Prescott, Arizona 86313
- 2Yavapai Regional Med Ctr West
1003 Willow Creek Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86301
- 3Yavapai Reg Med Ctr East Hosp
7700 E Florentine Rd
Prescott, Arizona 86314
- 4Verde Valley Medical Center
269 S Candy Ln
Prescott, Arizona 86326
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.