Hirschsprung Disease Center - Lompoc, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lompoc Pediatric Surgeon Doctors
- Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
- Lompoc Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lompoc Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lompoc
Lompoc Pediatric Surgeon Doctors for Hirschsprung Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatric Surgeon
What is a Pediatric Surgeon? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners are skilled in the management of surgical conditions in premature and newborn infants, children, and adolescents.
Specialty: Pediatric Surgery
Common Name: Children's Surgeon
Pediatric Surgeon Doctors in Lompoc * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is Hirschsprung's disease?
Hirschsprung* disease (HD) is a disease of the large intestine that causes severe constipation or intestinal obstruction. Constipation means stool moves through the intestines slow...!--*ICCChunk-1675*-->
Other Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for Lompoc
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lompoc Hospitals results
- 1Lompoc Valley Medical Center
1515 E Ocean Ave
Lompoc, California 93436
- 2Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hosp
2050 Viborg Rd
Lompoc, California 93463
- 3Marian Regional Medical Center
1400 E Church St
Lompoc, California 93454
- 4Arroyo Grande Community Hosp
345 S Halcyon Rd
Lompoc, California 93420
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.