Hirschsprung Disease Center - Lake Magdalene, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lake Magdalene Doctors
- The City of Lake Magdalene
- Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
- Lake Magdalene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lake Magdalene
Lake Magdalene Doctors for Hirschsprung Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatric Surgeon
What is a Pediatric Surgeon?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners are skilled in the management of surgical conditions in premature and newborn infants, children, and adolescents.
Specialty: Pediatric Surgery
Common Name: Children's Surgeon
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Lake Magdalene, Florida
What is Hirschsprung's disease?
Hirschsprung* disease (HD) is a disease of the large intestine that causes severe constipation or intestinal obstruction. Constipation means stool moves through the intestines slow...!--*ICCChunk-1675*-->
Other Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for Lake Magdalene
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lake Magdalene Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.