Hirschsprung Disease Center - Calexico, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Calexico Pediatric Surgeon Doctors
- Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
- Calexico Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Calexico Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Calexico
Calexico Pediatric Surgeon Doctors for Hirschsprung Disease
Type of Physician: Pediatric Surgeon
What is a Pediatric Surgeon? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Surgery; practitioners are skilled in the management of surgical conditions in premature and newborn infants, children, and adolescents.
Specialty: Pediatric Surgery
Common Name: Children's Surgeon
Pediatric Surgeon Doctors in Calexico * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
What is Hirschsprung's disease?
Hirschsprung* disease (HD) is a disease of the large intestine that causes severe constipation or intestinal obstruction. Constipation means stool moves through the intestines slow...!--*ICCChunk-1675*-->
Other Related Hirschsprung Disease Articles
Emergency Contact for Calexico
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Calexico Hospitals results
- 1El Centro Regional Medical
1415 Ross Ave
Calexico, California 92243
- 2Pioneers Memorial Healthcare
207 W Legion Rd
Calexico, California 92227
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.