Patient Comments: Hip Bursitis - Treatment

What was your hip bursitis treatment?

Comment from: L.D., 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: March 29

I am 75 years old and in good health except for hip bursitis pain. I took the treatment with anti-inflammatory tablets along with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acid capsules and antioxidants. I stopped the anti-inflammatory medication and the pain disappeared, but I've continued the other medicines. I had good relief from the pain. When I quit the other pills it reappeared.

Comment from: Drwendys, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 27

I have hip bursitis for almost 3 years now and I prefer to treat it naturally with acupuncture, chiropractic adjustments, massage, and yoga 3 times a week.

Hip Bursitis - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hip bursitis.
Hip Bursitis - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with hip bursitis?
Hip Bursitis - Prognosis Question: What is the prognosis for your hip bursitis?