Hip Bursitis Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors
- Related Hip Bursitis Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Rheumatologist Doctors for Hip Bursitis
Type of Physician: Rheumatologist
What is a Rheumatologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat diseases of the joints, muscles, bones, and tendons. The rheumatologist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries, etc. The rheumatologist may work closely with other specialists such as orthopaedic surgeons and physical therapists.
Rheumatologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Hip bursitis facts
- A bursa is a fluid-filled sac that functions as a gliding surface to reduce friction between moving tissues of the body.
- There are two major bursae of the hip.
- Bursitis, or inflammation of...
Other Related Hip Bursitis Articles
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.