Patient Comments: High Cholesterol - Experience

Please describe your experience with high Cholesterol.

Comment from: SN, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 13

I didn't have any problems until the doctor said I had high cholesterol. The treatment was worse than the claimed problem. All the medicines so far have such terrible side effects that living with the problem by itself is the way to go for me. Statin drugs were the worst for me; caused pain that lasted for months after stopping the drugs.

Comment from: sha, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: August 05

I have very high cholesterol. It's 280. I've been taking atorvastatin for one month.