High Cholesterol: Frequently Asked Questions (cont.)
In this Article
7) What Can I Do To Lower My Cholesterol Levels?
You can lower your cholesterol levels by making changes to your lifestyle. Here are some tips.
8) What Medications Are Used to Treat High Cholesterol?
Cholesterol-lowering drugs include:
Cholesterol-lowering medicine is most effective when combined with a low-cholesterol diet.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions