Patient Comments: High Blood Pressure - Symptoms

What symptoms do you have from your high blood pressure?

Comment from: silentsurvivor, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 30

I haven"t really noticed any symptoms yet for high blood pressure. Sometimes I"ll get a pressure headache when I"m exerting myself or if I"m out in the heat, but other than that nothing. I do have a tendency to get aggravated a lot easier which I don"t know is a symptom but I have heard old wives tales of it being a contributing factor.

Comment from: ron, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 09

With high blood pressure I have clogged red ears, red face, and head pressure.

Comment from: Oba, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 09

My symptoms of high blood pressure started with running nose and a slight headache, but after treating the running nose the headache continues.

High Blood Pressure - Diet Question: Have you changed your diet to try to bring down your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Medication Question: Do you take medication to treat your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Readings Question: Is your blood pressure reading high, low, or normal?
High Blood Pressure - Causes Question: Do you know if genetic factors, high salt intake, or arterial stiffness caused your high blood pressure?