Patient Comments: High Blood Pressure - Medication

Do you take medication to treat your high blood pressure?

Comment from: rom, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

I am taking Olmeglare 40/5 since last 15 days. Previous blood pressure was 180/100 now it is 130/80.

Comment from: silentsurvivor, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 30

I"ve just started monitoring and charting my blood pressure. Most of the time my systolic side is between 140 and 150. The bad news is my diastolic side is sometimes over 110. I"m going to be seeing the doctor Tuesday, the 27th of May 2014. I had a blood workup done and faxed over to my cardiologist, and I will show him all the charting and monitoring I"ve been doing on my own.

High Blood Pressure - Diet Question: Have you changed your diet to try to bring down your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you have from your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Readings Question: Is your blood pressure reading high, low, or normal?
High Blood Pressure - Causes Question: Do you know if genetic factors, high salt intake, or arterial stiffness caused your high blood pressure?