Patient Comments: High Blood Pressure - Diet

Have you changed your diet to try to bring down your high blood pressure?

Comment from: silentsurvivor, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 30

Recently I have change my diet to bring down my high blood pressure. I eat less meat, I don"t use a salt shaker anymore, I don"t eat fried food or eggs, and I limit my intake of caffeine.

Comment from: NY-Kid, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 02

I cut down on salt, eat healthier now, but the doctor is telling me I have high blood pressure. It is about 145/80 (when I am taking the medicine), I do not think that the Losartan is helping.

High Blood Pressure - Medication Question: Do you take medication to treat your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you have from your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Readings Question: Is your blood pressure reading high, low, or normal?
High Blood Pressure - Causes Question: Do you know if genetic factors, high salt intake, or arterial stiffness caused your high blood pressure?