Patient Comments: High Blood Pressure - Diet

Have you changed your diet to try to bring down your high blood pressure?

Comment from: Justina, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

I have had very high blood pressure for 30 years, but we have never been able to find the cause of it and no western medicine has been able to reduce it. About a month ago I started to treat myself as if I had candida as a disease, and began using chlorophyll, olive leaf extract and grape seed extract, as well as taking some other herbs and vitamin C. My blood pressure is now normal! Anyone living with unexplained high blood pressure needs to research candida and the use of anti-fungal herbs.

Comment from: Shiva, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 21

I do regular exercise, try decreasing my anxiety, and lessened the sugar quantity, and now my blood pressure has lowered and I am getting normal.

Comment from: silentsurvivor, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 30

Recently I have change my diet to bring down my high blood pressure. I eat less meat, I don"t use a salt shaker anymore, I don"t eat fried food or eggs, and I limit my intake of caffeine.

Comment from: NY-Kid, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: May 02

I cut down on salt, eat healthier now, but the doctor is telling me I have high blood pressure. It is about 145/80 (when I am taking the medicine), I do not think that the Losartan is helping.

High Blood Pressure - Treatment Question: Do you take medication to treat your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you have from your high blood pressure?
High Blood Pressure - Readings Question: Is your blood pressure reading high, low, or normal?
High Blood Pressure - Causes Question: Do you know if genetic factors, high salt intake, or arterial stiffness caused your high blood pressure?