Patient Comments: Hiccups - Symptoms

Do you have other symptoms associated with hiccups? If so, what are they?

Comment from: Williams, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: January 21

Apart from the hiccups I feel like there's a lump in my throat/right chest (Internal).

Comment from: stephnyro4, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 22

I suddenly started having only 1 hiccup and I am not sure why. Nothing has changed in my diet, no change in medications, etc. I just don't understand why I started having just 1 hiccup and it happens about 5 to 6 times an hour. I am confused.

Comment from: Frank, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: October 14

I get hiccups once a year. When it starts it lasts for at least 15 days, and stops suddenly, I tried all kinds of medicine and nothing works.

Comment from: Swapna, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 30

I have got hiccup problem since 3 years and i had checked with some doctor but hiccup could not remedy, i always hiccup every second to second and this hiccup is giving me serious problem day to day, so how will i cure from this problem please give me suggestion.

Comment from: ld, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 05

I had hiccups while eating. It happened twice. I would hiccup and my throat would feel like it was closing. Then I vomited.

Hiccups - Medical Help Question: Have you ever gone to a doctor or the ER for hiccups? Please share your experience.
Hiccups - Remedies and Treatment Question: Everyone has a remedy for hiccups. What's yours?
Hiccups - Length of Time Question: How long did you have hiccups?