Patient Comments: Hiccups - Symptoms

Do you have other symptoms associated with hiccups? If so, what are they?

Comment from: Swapna, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 30

I have got hiccup problem since 3 years and i had checked with some doctor but hiccup could not remedy, i always hiccup every second to second and this hiccup is giving me serious problem day to day, so how will i cure from this problem please give me suggestion.

Comment from: ld, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 05

I had hiccups while eating. It happened twice. I would hiccup and my throat would feel like it was closing. Then I vomited.

Hiccups - Medical Help Question: Have you ever gone to a doctor or the ER for hiccups? Please share your experience.
Hiccups - Remedies and Treatment Question: Everyone has a remedy for hiccups. What's yours?
Hiccups - Length of Time Question: How long did you have hiccups?