Heterochromia Iridis Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of St. Petersburg Doctors
- The City of St. Petersburg
- Related Heterochromia Iridis Articles
- St. Petersburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg Doctors and Specialists for Heterochromia Iridis
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Petersburg (often shortened to St. Pete) is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The city is known as a vacation destination for North American and European vacationers.
With a purported average of some 360 days of sunshine each year, it is nicknamed "The Sunshine City." For that reason, the city is a popular tourist and retirement destination, especially for those in the United States from colder Northern climates ? particularly New York City, Detroit, and Chicago. However, in recent years the population has shifted in a more youthful direction.
Heterochromia iridis facts
- Heterochromia iridis is an uncommon condition in which the two eyes are different in color.
- Heterochromia iridis may be congenital (present at birth) or acquired.
- Hereditary heteroc...
Emergency Contact for St. Petersburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby St. Petersburg Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.