Patient Comments: Herniated Disc - Treatment

What was the treatment for your herniated disc?

Comment from: L ynn, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 25

I had a herniated disc about 20 years ago. The pain was indescribable. I tried everything. The pain was so intense sometimes, I were dead. One of the doctors at my practice sent me to an osteopathologist. I went into his office on crutches and came out walking unaided. Several sessions later was cured.

Herniated Disc - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with a herniated disc?
Herniated Disc - Diagnosis Question: Please describe the circumstances that led to your diagnosis of a herniated disc.