Patient Comments: Hepatitis B - Treatments

What was the treatment for your hepatitis B?

Comment from: David, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 05

I never knew I was living with Hepatitis B not until I went for an Airforce Interview and that was what screened me out of getting that Job. Then, I look at myself without any hope again. I had another 3 test after the one at AIRFORCE hospital May 2010 making it 4 times, and it all tested REACTIVE. I had no feeling of any symptoms except the feeling of tiredness from waking up in the morning and sometimes the two tissues of my leg used to ache me. I have met with doctors and nurses and they gave me confident that it will go and which I accepted with faith. I don't know how I contracted it. The painful part of it is that I have not given birth to any children and am afraid of having sex with my wife to be coz I didn't want her or the baby to contact it. I believe in GOD almighty.

Comment from: rehas, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: January 20

Hi! I am positive in hepatitis b virus. I am experiencing insomnia, loss of appetite, dizziness.

Hepatitis B - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hepatitis b.
Hepatitis B - Diagnosis Question: Describe the tests and exams that led to a diagnosis of hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B - Transmission Question: If known, describe how you or someone you know was exposed to and infected with hepatitis B.