Patient Comments: Hepatitis B - Transmission

If known, describe how you or someone you know was exposed to and infected with hepatitis B.

Comment from: braveheart, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 14

I got to know that I'm suffering from Hepatitis B (chronic) in carrier form, during my pregnancy test. I relate it to the accident and dental surgeries I had in my childhood. My husband and child both are negative and I am also only carrier of it.

Comment from: Manjusha, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 08

I was infected with hepatitis B when I got a needle prick from an infected patient.

Hepatitis B - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hepatitis b.
Hepatitis B - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B - Diagnosis Question: Describe the tests and exams that led to a diagnosis of hepatitis B.