Patient Comments: Hepatitis B - Diagnosis

Describe the tests and exams that led to a diagnosis of hepatitis B.

Comment from: ariel, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: October 22

I'm 21 years of age. The last time I was vaccinated was last 2008 and yesterday I had blood test and they found out that I'm a HBV carrier. I'm so devastated as well as shocked, it really affects my work. I think its early stage.

Hepatitis B - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with hepatitis b.
Hepatitis B - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B - Transmission Question: If known, describe how you or someone you know was exposed to and infected with hepatitis B.