hepatitis A vaccine (Havrix, Vaqta) (cont.)
Mild side effects include:
Other reported side effects include:
GENERIC AVAILABLE: No
PREPARATIONS: Solution for administration by injection into the muscle of the upper arm.
STORAGE: Hepatitis A vaccine should be stored in the refrigerator, between 36 2 C to 8 C (36 F and 46 F).
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/23/2015
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions