Hepatitis A Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Hepatitis A Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Gastroenterologist Doctors for Hepatitis A
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Hepatitis A (HAV, Hep A)
Hepatitis A facts*
*Hepatitis A facts medical author: Charles Patrick Davis, MD, PhD
- Hepatitis A is an inflammatory disease of the liver caused by a virus.
- The liver stores nutrients and vitamins, helps diges...
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.