Patient Comments: Hemoglobin A1c Test - Results

Question:What were the results of your hemoglobin A1c test?

Comment from: tkminmd, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 18

I'm 6'1" and I weigh 203 pounds. I recently lost 24 pounds. My Hemoglobin A1c was 6.0.

Comment from: Train, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 15

Just had an annual physical and my hemoglobin A1c test was 6.5, cholesterol 173, blood pressure 120/80 and at 6' my weight is 190lbs.

Comment from: carol, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

My glucose level was 100 but my hemoglobin alc was 6.5. The doctor is going to check in 1 week to see results again. She said I might have to be on meds.

Comment from: barb, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 07

The results of my hemoglobin A1c test were 0.063.

Comment from: Eihtbalr1, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 07

I got my results today and my hemoglobin A1c test was at 6.5 and glucose was at 99. Today starts my new diet!