Patient Comments: Helicobacter Pylori - Diagnosis

How was the diagnosis of your helicobacter pylori established?

Published: July 11

I have to take blood tests every three months for liver disease, and my doctor found out I have helicobacter pylori. I had never heard of it until he told me about it. Now this doctor and my liver specialist will have to decide what kind of treatment they will put me on.

Helicobacter Pylori - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your Helicobacter Pylori?