Heel Spurs Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Heel Spurs Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Heel Spurs
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Heel spurs & plantar fasciitis facts
- A heel spur is a pointed bony outgrowth of the bone of the heel (the calcaneus bone).
- Heel spurs under the sole of the foot (plantar area) are associated with plantar fasciitis....
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.