- Patient Comments: Heat Stroke - Experience and Preventive
- Patient Comments: Heat Stroke - Risk
- Patient Comments: Heat Stroke - Treatment
- Patient Comments: Heat Stroke - Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Heat Stroke - Experience
- Find a local Doctor in your town
Quick GuideDehydration: Causes, Symptoms & Tips to Stay Hydrated
What are heat stroke symptoms and signs?
Symptoms of heat stroke can sometimes mimic those of heart attack or other conditions. Sometimes a person experiences symptoms of heat exhaustion before progressing to heat strokes.
Signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion include:
However, some individuals can develop symptoms of heat stroke suddenly and rapidly without warning.
Different people may have different symptoms and signs of heatstroke. Common symptoms and signs of heat stroke include:
- high body temperature,
- the absence of sweating, with hot red or flushed dry skin,
- rapid pulse,
- difficulty breathing,
- strange behavior,
- seizure, and/or