Patient Comments: Heat Rash - Describe Your Experience

Please describe your experience with heat rash.

Comment from: Vernmeister223, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: August 08

I live in South Florida and have noticed in the past two years that I seem to get a severely itchy rash on the inside of my ankles all summer long. I never notice it until I get undressed at home and cool off a while. However, if I shower right away after coming home, I don't notice any irritation. I work in an automobile repair facility in the heat all day, with fans of course, but I wear leather boots that cover my ankles.

Comment from: Holly 24, 0-2 Female (Patient) Published: September 17

My 2 yr. old has red rash with little bumps that look like blisters, but they come and they go since last night around 9:30 pm please help! It's on arms, legs, stomach and face.

Heat Rash - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your heat rash?
Heat Rash - Treatment Question: What was your heat rash treatment?
Heat Rash - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have you tried for a heat rash?
Heat Rash - Causes Question: What are the triggers or causes of heat rash for you, a relative, or friend?