Patient Comments: Heat Rash - Causes

What are the triggers or causes of heat rash for you, a relative, or friend?

Comment from: Ross, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: April 24

I am a white male, 54 years old. I have a hairy body but am bald on my head. I've suffered with a heat rash for five months. I'm now on my fourth course of a cortisone cream. It helps while using the cream, but afterwards I'm back to square one. I wake up at night scratching myself to ribbons. I hate it. Any further advice will be appreciated.

Heat Rash - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with heat rash.
Heat Rash - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your heat rash?
Heat Rash - Treatment Question: What was your heat rash treatment?
Heat Rash - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have you tried for a heat rash?