Patient Comments: Heat Rash - Treatment

What was your heat rash treatment?

Comment from: hello, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: January 06

The way I get rid of my heat rash is by laying in a cool-cold bath and just lay there until the itching is released and your skin feels somewhat cool. My heat rash starts if I am covered with too much blankets at night or when I take a bath or shower that is too hot.

Comment from: tornadogirl, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 12

For my heat rash, I mixed Bragg's apple cider vinegar 50/50 with water and put it in a spray bottle. I spray my whole body a couple of times a day. It's the best cure I've found. I'm suspecting the rash is fungal in origin.

Comment from: simple, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: March 14

Ever since I was 15 years of age I would get a heat rash in the summer. But I discovered how to treat this just last year, at 45 years of age. I started taking 2 acai gel capsules every 6 hours and everything cleared up and I feel and look great. Simple solution to every problem!

Heat Rash - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with heat rash.
Heat Rash - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your heat rash?
Heat Rash - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have you tried for a heat rash?
Heat Rash - Causes Question: What are the triggers or causes of heat rash for you, a relative, or friend?