Patient Comments: Heartburn - Symptoms

What symptoms have you had associated with heartburn?

Comment from: Enoth, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: September 09

I have the following issues which I think they are as the result of heartburn; shortness of breath, radiation to the arms or neck, and dizziness.

Comment from: Pumpkin, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 02

My heartburn starts around mid-day through evening. It's located about the lower rib cage area. Burping and burning are symptoms. I never eat spicy foods and don't drink alcohol or wine. I'm 64, retired female.

Comment from: Patty, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: September 09

After I eat, within 10 minutes, I have stomach pains. I wonder if this is heartburn. I don't have any burning or reflux.

Comment from: Lazlo Pozzo, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: June 12

I have very painful heartburn. My chest feels like it's clogged up, and my stomach pains a lot when I have severe heartburn.

Comment from: Lulu, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: October 18

I have had constipation, I am not passing gas or burping. I have burning sensation up on my upper chest.

Comment from: emela, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 02

I have coughing with no reason and a tendency to vomit are the symptoms I face!

Comment from: Janardhan, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: October 18

I have feeling like heartburn and uneasiness on the left side of the chest.

Heartburn - Causes Question: Discuss the causes of or reasons for your heartburn, including dietary, lifestyle, or medical.
Heartburn - Treatment Question: What treatments have you tried to relieve your heartburn?
Heartburn - Surgery Question: Did you require surgery for your heartburn? Please discuss your experience.
Heartburn - During Pregnancy Question: What home remedies or lifestyle changes did you make to ease heartburn symptoms during your pregnancy?
Heartburn - Triggers Question: What foods or activities trigger heartburn for you?