Heart Valve Disease Treatment (cont.)
In this Article
What If My Valves Cannot Be Repaired?
During valve replacement surgery, the faulty valve is removed and a new valve is sewn to the annulus of your original valve. The new valve can be a:
What Are the Pros and Cons of Each Type of Heart Valve?
Viewers share their comments
Heart Valve Surgery - Patient Experience Question: Did you undergo heart valve surgery? Please describe your experience.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions