Heart Transplant Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Cardiothoracic Surgeon Doctors
- The City of Saint George
- Related Heart Transplant Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Cardiothoracic Surgeon Doctors for Heart Transplant
Type of Physician: Cardiothoracic Surgeon
What is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon? A certification by the Board of Thoracic Surgery; practitioners are skilled in patient care before, during and after surgery, and the critical care of patients with pathologic conditions within the chest. The management of the airway and injuries of the chest is within the scope of the specialty.
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Common Name: Chest Surgeon
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Saint George, Utah
Introduction to heart transplant
The idea of replacing a bad organ with a good one has been documented in ancient mythology. The first real organ transplants were probably skin grafts that may have been done in India as early as the seco...
Other Related Heart Transplant Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.