Patient Comments: Abnormal Heart Rhythms - Treatments

How was your heart rhythm disorder treated?

Comment from: pluto 5, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: January 31

My normal pulse rate is between 84 and 90. I have sleep apnea and my heart misses beats during the day. My ECG's are always abnormal. The stroke consultant has diagnosed me with lvd, svd. A French doctor said that my left ventricle was half the normal size, with enlarged cavities. I have heart failure diagnosed twice, yet recently the doctor said there was "nothing wrong with my heart."

Heart Rhythm Disorders - Type of Disorder Question: Please describe what type of heart rhythm disorder you have.
Abnormal Heart Rhythms - Diagnosis Question: How was your heart rhythm disorders diagnosed?
Heart Rhythm Disorders - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you experience with your heart rhythm disorder?
Heart Rhythm Disorders - A-fib Question: How do you manage your atrial fibrillation?