Patient Comments: Heart Failure - Effective Treatments

What treatments have been effective in managing your heart failure symptoms?

Comment from: Steveo, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: September 24

I had a stent put in a couple weeks ago after heart failure. And I still don't feel good. I still have pain in the middle of my stomach. I just believe I am still not better yet.

Comment from: Suzie, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

My symptom of heart failure was occasional shortness of breath. I had very few symptoms, which I understand to be not normal. I have cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and am at the stage where I need a LVAD (left ventricular assist device), hopefully as a bridge to a heart transplant. I'm 58 years old. I was diagnosed only a year ago, so this has progressed very rapidly in me.

Heart Failure - Symptoms and Signs Question: What signs and symptoms have you or someone you know experienced with heart failure?
Heart Failure - Experience Question: Please share your experience with heart failure.
Heart Failure - Types Question: Which type of heart failure do you have and how was it diagnosed?