Heart Attack and Atherosclerosis Prevention Index
Heart disease and heart attacks can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle with diet, exercise, and stress management. Symptoms of heart attack in men and women include chest discomfort and pain in the shoulder, neck, jaw, stomach, or back. Women experience the same symptoms as men; however, they also may experience:
Leading a healthy lifestyle with a heart healthy low-fat diet, and exercise can help prevent heart disease and heart attack.
Rosacea is a skin disease that causes redness of the forehead, chin, and lower half of the nose. In addition to inflammation of...learn more »
Keratosis pilaris (KP) is a common skin disorder in which small white or red bumps appear around hair follicles on the upper...learn more »
In This Article
Keratosis Pilaris Article
- Keratosis pilaris (KP) facts
- What is keratosis pilaris?
- Who gets keratosis pilaris?
- Does keratosis pilaris affect the entire body?
- What causes keratosis pilaris?
- What are the signs and symptoms of keratosis pilaris?
- What types of doctors treat keratosis pilaris?
- How do doctors diagnose keratosis pilaris?
- Does diet have anything to do with keratosis pilaris?
- Is keratosis pilaris curable?
- Is keratosis pilaris contagious?
- What conditions mimic keratosis pilaris?
- Are there home remedies for keratosis pilaris?
- What is the treatment for keratosis pilaris?
- What are possible complications of keratosis pilaris?
- What is the prognosis of patients with keratosis pilaris?
Cysts are sac-like structures that may be filled with gas, liquid, or solid materials. Cysts may produce symptoms and signs...learn more »
In This Article
- Cyst facts
- What is a cyst?
- What are the different types of cysts?
- What causes a cyst?
- What are risk factors for a cyst?
- What are cyst symptoms and signs?
- What types of doctors treat cysts?
- How do physicians diagnose a cyst?
- What is the treatment for a cyst?
- What are home remedies for cysts?
- What is the prognosis of a cyst?
- Is it possible to prevent a cyst?