Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: shark, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: November 20

I have been experiencing headache now since two years, sometimes the symptom is my left eye gets watery. The headache is so massive that I just want to be alone during this time. Despite the fact that I never drink, never smoke, eat lots of fruits and vegetable in my diet, not too fat, this headache never leaves me alone and it had affected my job so much I just want to remain lying on bed every morning as I feel weak and tired every day.

Comment from: cari, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

I get headache both front and back with mild fever and shivering. I have pain in eyebrows, near nose as well.

Comment from: Joe, 7-12 Male (Caregiver) Published: April 22

My headaches are almost continuous. They are located at my forehead and spread to the top of my head. I have tearing of my eyes and feel as if my face is swollen. My neck stays quite stiff, as if I am carrying a bowling ball atop my shoulders. I rarely feel like doing anything but sleeping where I get some relief.

Comment from: Gail, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I get a headache up the back of my neck in the late afternoon.

Comment from: tea wisdom, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I have sudden pain in head that lasts for a few seconds and occurs again after a few minutes.

Comment from: Diana Van, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 06

I have had 7 years of suffering from debilitating headaches, shoulder pain and arm and chest pain. I have been going to doctors and I cannot get help for this problem, I'm depressed because I spend 5 days of my week dealing with really bad headache and extreme pain.

Comment from: lariza, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

My headaches started around 10 years ago. I remember when I was at the hospital for a migraine; I was at the hospital for around 12 days. When I was at the hospital I couldn't move my body or speak. My migraines happened almost every day. But my primary doctor prescribed me medication, which with these I feel like a normal person.

Comment from: bigpiner, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 20

As of two months ago, the back of my head hurts whenever I look up. It also hurts whenever I push my head back to make my chin even with my chest. I've never felt this way before.

Comment from: chromalware, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: June 22

Headcahe always happens in the very early morning, 1:30 am on. On the left side of my head and sometimes down my neck. Doctors blame the weather, I do not drink any alcohol or smoke anything! Do have Hep-c so doctors say not to take any over the counter meds. Am tired of these heacdcahes, did get allergy tetsted, some came back positive, but allergy shots make headache last for four days. I do use a nasal spray and have to take seizure drugs. Have no luck with doctors, they pass out codeine and I hate to take it, makes me feel bad in other ways. Guess I am one that will have to learn to live with them.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?