Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: shark, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: November 20

I have been experiencing headache now since two years, sometimes the symptom is my left eye gets watery. The headache is so massive that I just want to be alone during this time. Despite the fact that I never drink, never smoke, eat lots of fruits and vegetable in my diet, not too fat, this headache never leaves me alone and it had affected my job so much I just want to remain lying on bed every morning as I feel weak and tired every day.

Comment from: debb, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 22

My headache is very strange, it feels like something is moving, like fluid in my head. Then when I rotate my head, it moves. The back of my neck sometimes will get very heavy and painful. I have high blood pressure, but is controlled by HCTZ and Zestril (lisinopril) and my diet is low sodium. I was told that there is calcified in bones in my neck I am not sure what to do anymore.

Comment from: Hannah-barbera, 65-74 Female (Caregiver) Published: May 02

Shark 44, try having yourself tested extensively by an experienced, qualified naturopath, for food intolerances. I had your problem for 35 years, doctors couldn't help. I lived on pain-killers, until one day I was talked into going to see a visiting naturopath. My life was changed that day. It was just amazing. She said "I know exactly what's wrong with you!" You've got food intolerances. Especially an intolerance to dairy. So give it a go because you've got nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Every time I cheat, and have anything containing dairy, there's the headache again. Best of luck.

Comment from: cari, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 17

I get headache both front and back with mild fever and shivering. I have pain in eyebrows, near nose as well.

Comment from: Joe, 7-12 Male (Caregiver) Published: April 22

My headaches are almost continuous. They are located at my forehead and spread to the top of my head. I have tearing of my eyes and feel as if my face is swollen. My neck stays quite stiff, as if I am carrying a bowling ball atop my shoulders. I rarely feel like doing anything but sleeping where I get some relief.

Comment from: Gail, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I get a headache up the back of my neck in the late afternoon.

Comment from: tea wisdom, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 16

I have sudden pain in head that lasts for a few seconds and occurs again after a few minutes.

Comment from: Diana Van, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 06

I have had 7 years of suffering from debilitating headaches, shoulder pain and arm and chest pain. I have been going to doctors and I cannot get help for this problem, I'm depressed because I spend 5 days of my week dealing with really bad headache and extreme pain.

Comment from: lariza, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

My headaches started around 10 years ago. I remember when I was at the hospital for a migraine; I was at the hospital for around 12 days. When I was at the hospital I couldn't move my body or speak. My migraines happened almost every day. But my primary doctor prescribed me medication, which with these I feel like a normal person.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?