Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: homebase, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

I have had a headache on the right side of my head right above the ear for over 4 months it is constant. It came on suddenly. When the pain in my head dulls enough to be tolerable my ear hurts. I have tried many over the counter medications, I have even seen an ENT doctor, had an MRI and a CT scan that revealed nothing!

Comment from: karamjit, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 10

Headache is mild, lasted for 2-3 days. On start it covers whole head, then half potion mostly right. Eyes also have pain. Massage over eyes gives relief. Digestion is ok.

Comment from: lindaparr27, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 09

I have had a headache going on about four months. It starts at the front of my head and goes down to my spine. It is a hard pressured head ache it hurts all the time. I get dizzy and sometimes I even pass out from the dizziness. I have had some tests but I haven't heard any results yet.

Comment from: 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 04

I experience an aura with my migraines. The aura last no more than 20 minutes but it's the scariest thing ever. It has been like a halo vision, and recently a zigzag rainbow. I'm only 26 but it has happened 3 times my whole life. I get nervous thinking it's a brain tumor when it Happens which usually triggers anxiety.

Comment from: kiran, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: February 04

I get my headache when the weather changes or because of my weak eye sight even when I eat things like spinach or cabbage. I have been getting headaches since 6 years but no cure.

Published: January 31

I have what feels like a permanent headache in the back of my neck (where there is a knot floating around--my doctor said it was a muscle) and around my eyes. I also get migraines. I know I am under a lot of stress so I suppose this is the cause. For my migraines I take Fiornal tablets. I sure would like to get rid of these headaches.

Comment from: 35-44 Female Published: January 28

I have had headaches since my early twenties. I believe they are hormonal as they last through the entire time I am on my period. At times they only last a few days but this time it has been a week.

Comment from: Energy89, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 24

It's on one side of my head behind my eye and down my neck. It started a month ago and it won't go away I have tried every over the counter drug and nothing works.

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 18

My headache is daily or at least 4-5 times a week. It is mainly in my temple and around my eyes. Sometimes it is the back of the head and neck. My sinuses are clear.

Comment from: Debra502, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 18

I woke up in the middle of the night with a stabbing pain in my head on the left side. It felt like a knife being stabbed quickly into brain and then right back out, no pain in between what felt like thrusts.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?