Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: wcappiell, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 28

Headache pain from the lower back of head, top and temples. Temples are extremely sensitive to touch and at times I feel my upper left eyelid drooping and numbness on the left side of face. I have had this headache for a few weeks. Its intermittent at times. Please let me know what type of headache this is.

Published: February 25

I have a terrible pain in one spot on my head in the right front. I also have a pain above my right eye. I have been treated for migraine, but it didn't help at all. I have had this terrible pain nonstop for 4 weeks.

Comment from: mj, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

Severe headache facial and neck pain experiencing numbness in my fingers my vision is not very good at times nausea and vomiting my headache is so bad I have not found anything to give me any relief.

Comment from: melly, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 24

I am experiencing throbbing pain at the base of my head, temples feel very sore, sometimes feel like my brain is beating. There is also tightness at the base of scalp.

Comment from: jacquip, 45-54 Female Published: February 24

I have had a headache for almost a year. Started out as only having it once every couple of weeks. Now, it's almost continuous. When I cough or bend over, it feels like my brain is trying to squeeze through my skull.

Comment from: nanakat, 55-64 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 18

My headaches wake me up in the night. Pain in the top of the head, nose and eyes. I can't understand why it happens when i am sleeping. During the day i don't have as many.

Comment from: Julia, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

Headache started at the front left side, now it is still there but has moved to the lower back of head. I know when I walk in cold weather and not wearing a hat affects me sometimes.

Comment from: davin, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 14

I have a headache that is very painful and more on one side the left side and it is right behind my eyes feels like my eyes are being pushed out of my head need a home remedy.

Comment from: homebase, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: February 14

I have had a headache on the right side of my head right above the ear for over 4 months it is constant. It came on suddenly. When the pain in my head dulls enough to be tolerable my ear hurts. I have tried many over the counter medications, I have even seen an ENT doctor, had an MRI and a CT scan that revealed nothing!

Comment from: karamjit, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 10

Headache is mild, lasted for 2-3 days. On start it covers whole head, then half potion mostly right. Eyes also have pain. Massage over eyes gives relief. Digestion is ok.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?