Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: Binno, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 15

I'm 62 male and had angioplasty in October 06. Lately I have started getting this mild headache immediately after meal which would last for about an hour or so and would disappear on its own without any medication or treatment. I have been on medication for high cholesterol and BP and border line Uric acid and diabetes. About 2 months back, a slight change was made in my cholesterol medication from Rosuvas 20 mg to Rosuvas F 20 mg. and this headache only started about a fortnight back.

Comment from: neckpain, Female (Patient) Published: March 15

Have a pain that goes up my neck and the tightened muscles are what causes the headache. I've had message which works for immediate relief but not long term. For some reason I've had this current one for several days. I'm 45 and have noticed my menstrual cycle shortening to about 24 days. My self-diagnosis blames hormones.

Comment from: rebeccar~, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 10

I woke up with a red spot in the white part of my right eye ...The past three days I've had a severe headache and a stiff neck.

Comment from: Caresid, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 04

I am a 63 year old female with headaches and pressure for days. Headaches in temple area, behind eyes, pain above forehead area. Blood pressure ok. Some sinus drainage, have had headaches for two weeks in the past after a migraine, no migraine associated this time. Some nausea off and on as well. I am thinking sinus. No fever, no cough.

Comment from: lacie, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 03

I also have had migraines since childhood. Vomitting, light and sound sensitivity. Some last for days. I have found if I take one 350mil of Aspirin a 500mil of Tylenol and a cup of coffee my headache goes away.

Comment from: wcappiell, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 28

Headache pain from the lower back of head, top and temples. Temples are extremely sensitive to touch and at times I feel my upper left eyelid drooping and numbness on the left side of face. I have had this headache for a few weeks. Its intermittent at times. Please let me know what type of headache this is.

Published: February 25

I have a terrible pain in one spot on my head in the right front. I also have a pain above my right eye. I have been treated for migraine, but it didn't help at all. I have had this terrible pain nonstop for 4 weeks.

Comment from: mj, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

Severe headache facial and neck pain experiencing numbness in my fingers my vision is not very good at times nausea and vomiting my headache is so bad I have not found anything to give me any relief.

Comment from: melly, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: February 24

I am experiencing throbbing pain at the base of my head, temples feel very sore, sometimes feel like my brain is beating. There is also tightness at the base of scalp.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?