Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: betty, 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: March 31

I get sporadic headaches starting at the temples across my forehead. Sometimes I feel like I hear whispering in my ears.

Comment from: Jadi, 13-18 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 30

My daughter (15) is having regular headaches at the side of her head. She sometimes gets very hot with this and also feels sick. She has started to get jaw aches with them occasionally also. These occur at various times of the day. We have tried drinking more during the day and a change of diet but they are still occurring.

Comment from: steph, Published: March 21

I been having this headache located on my frontal since four days ago...after two hours of being awake the headache starts...I feel like my head has this huge weight on it!

Comment from: mostlywright, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 21

I have a headache that is worse in the evening. It feels like pressure in my lower head upper neck area. When I cough or bend over, it is more noticeable.

Comment from: 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 21

I have headache for the past 1 month. It's painful constantly on the neck portion and back portion of my head. Doctors said it's because of typhoid, but I am doubtful.

Comment from: Tshay, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 16

I have had migraines since the birth of my second child. I started off slow with Tylenol 3. Unfortunately the migraines increased and so did their intensity. I have had over 15 MRI's I have tried Imitrex as well as others. The only thing that works for me is Maxalt. I have been on preventatives for 8 years. I take Topamax and Keppra. I don't put much stock in the Keppra and I am actually switching to a new medication and I am going to try the Botox. My migraines last anywhere from 2 hours to 13 days(my longest). They have been getting more severe this past year and have made having any type of normal life seem like a fairytale.

Comment from: Binno, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 15

I'm 62 male and had angioplasty in October 06. Lately I have started getting this mild headache immediately after meal which would last for about an hour or so and would disappear on its own without any medication or treatment. I have been on medication for high cholesterol and BP and border line Uric acid and diabetes. About 2 months back, a slight change was made in my cholesterol medication from Rosuvas 20 mg to Rosuvas F 20 mg. and this headache only started about a fortnight back.

Comment from: neckpain, Female (Patient) Published: March 15

Have a pain that goes up my neck and the tightened muscles are what causes the headache. I've had message which works for immediate relief but not long term. For some reason I've had this current one for several days. I'm 45 and have noticed my menstrual cycle shortening to about 24 days. My self-diagnosis blames hormones.

Comment from: rebeccar~, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: March 10

I woke up with a red spot in the white part of my right eye ...The past three days I've had a severe headache and a stiff neck.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?