Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: mccune, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 10

When I have headaches I have severe pain in the right eye, sinus congestion, watering eyes, sensitivity (to light, sound and smell), dizziness, muscle tension, breathing problems, anxiety attacks, insomnia, irritability, nausea, and depression.

Comment from: tuffy123, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

I feel a dullness at the base of my head and behind my eyes. Sometimes my eyes feel as if they are crossed and out of focus. I feel dizzy, as if I am falling.

Comment from: saraphina, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 25

I've had a headache for three days now with pains down the back of my neck, toward the shoulders, and behind the eyes.

Comment from: Dee T, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 20

I am a 52-year-old female. I have a headache on the left back side of my head that shoots up my head and has been there for four days now. This headache has caused me to be nauseated and dizzy.

Comment from: Z, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 20

With my headache, I experience visual difficulty, light-headedness, and the feeling of a weight on my head.

Comment from: Vic, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 07

My headaches are almost continuous. They are located at my forehead and spread to the top of my head. I have tearing of my eyes and feel as if my face is swollen. My neck stays quite stiff, as if I am carrying a bowling ball atop my shoulders. I rarely feel like doing anything but sleeping where I get some relief.

Comment from: B.J., 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: January 06

I have pain in the front left side of my head and the pain goes into the left back of my neck. The pain varies from bad to mild and sometimes will last for hours and sometimes will only be for several hours. I will get these about twice a week and sometimes more often.

Comment from: chercher, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 30

The pain may last up to 24 hours. It starts at night or early in the morning and causes my eyes to hurt at times.

Comment from: Thesh, 25-34 Female Published: June 20

My headache has lasted two days now. Pain around my eyes, neck pain stretching down the spine. Nausea and some hot flushes. Have a bit of a sore throat as well.

Comment from: Darla, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: June 17

While doing weight training yesterday, at the end of an exercise, I got a sudden headache. I didn't feel dizzy, but I did have to sit down. The headache went right away, so I finished my training. Now I'm wondering if I should see my doctor.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?