Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: mary, Female Published: April 04

When I get headaches, I get a sharp pain at my temples and the middle of my head.

Comment from: Cindy, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 04

My headache feels like I have a tight band around the back of my head.

Comment from: shaimaa, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: April 04

With my headaches, I experience visual difficulty, lightheadedness, and dizziness.

Comment from: hbarrett1, 13-18 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 31

For the past week, I've been getting headaches so bad that I cry. It hurts on the top, back, and left side of my head. Today it was hurting so bad I cried and then my nose started bleeding.

Comment from: student 89, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 16

My headaches go along with blurry vision in my left eye, lasting between an hour to even a day and I experience throbbing above my right eye and temple. I am nauseous and my eyes are sensitive to light. This happens about 3 times a year, but other mild headaches just feel like somebody is sitting on my head and goes away after drinking a lot of water and some exercise.

Comment from: mccune, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 10

When I have headaches I have severe pain in the right eye, sinus congestion, watering eyes, sensitivity (to light, sound and smell), dizziness, muscle tension, breathing problems, anxiety attacks, insomnia, irritability, nausea, and depression.

Comment from: tuffy123, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: January 27

I feel a dullness at the base of my head and behind my eyes. Sometimes my eyes feel as if they are crossed and out of focus. I feel dizzy, as if I am falling.

Comment from: saraphina, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 25

I've had a headache for three days now with pains down the back of my neck, toward the shoulders, and behind the eyes.

Comment from: Dee T, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 20

I am a 52-year-old female. I have a headache on the left back side of my head that shoots up my head and has been there for four days now. This headache has caused me to be nauseated and dizzy.

Comment from: Z, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 20

With my headache, I experience visual difficulty, light-headedness, and the feeling of a weight on my head.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?