Patient Comments: Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?

Comment from: 25-34 Male Published: January 03

A burning pain shooting from the back of the lower left brain to the front, last for about 3 mins at most, after that it's gone. It doesn't happen at regular intervals. I get it at least thrice a month.

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: December 23

My 3 year old son and were wrestling and "bonked heads". He seemed fine, but I got it directly above the ear and have never been in so much pain. No other symptoms other than not sleeping last night, maybe because I felt nervous about it.

Comment from: Sambo, 55-64 Female Published: July 01

I wake up with an agonizing headache behind my right eye causing tears to flow (not by crying). This has been every morning for nearly 2 weeks. Sometimes reoccurring during the day.

Comment from: lalajohnson, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

My headache is sometimes at the back of my head. Mostly from my temples to my forehead hurts badly.

Comment from: martin, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: January 24

I am 44 I smoke and I drink 2 cups of coffee a day. I am a mechanic and very active I wake up almost every day with a very bad headache from the neck up it lasts about 30. I don't get headaches while I'm awake and light and noise doesn't bother me.

Headache - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?