Patient Comments: Headache - Effective Treatments

What kinds of treatments have been effective for your headache?

Comment from: LocoBill12, 45-54 Male (Caregiver) Published: February 05

I am a 53 year old Caucasian male that gets sharp headaches whenever I stoop or strain. This has been going on for over 6 months. My neurologist thought that I may have had viral meningitis, but from what I have read it should have gone away by now. Anyone that has had the same problem, please let me know how to stop the headaches.

Comment from: HeadacheHell, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I have chronic severe headaches that last for weeks at a time. Primary Pain is in my forehead and back of head and neck. I have had a MRI with nothing found. I have had injections of Toradol with no relief. OTC medications do nothing! I have been to the doctor several times with no relief.

Headache - Symptoms Question: What symptoms do you experience with your headaches?
Headache - Remedies Question: What is your best headache remedy?
Headache - Causes Question: What causes your headaches?
Headache - Nausea Question: Do you have nausea associated with your headaches?