Hamstring Injury Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Hamstring Injury. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Hamstring Injury or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Muscle cramps are involuntarily and forcibly contracted muscles that do not relax. Extremely common, any muscles that have...learn more »
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Dehydration is the excessive loss of body water. There are a number of causes of dehydration including heat exposure, prolonged...learn more »
In This Article
- Dehydration facts
- What is dehydration?
- What causes dehydration?
- Dehydration pictures
- What are the signs and symptoms of dehydration?
- What about dehydration in children?
- How is dehydration diagnosed?
- How is dehydration treated?
- Can I treat dehydration at home?
- What are the complications of dehydration?
- Can dehydration be prevented?
Sprains and Strains
An injury to a ligament is called a sprain, and an injury to muscle or tendon is called a strain. Sprains and strains may be...learn more »
In This Article
Sprains and Strains Article
- Sprains and strains facts
- What is the difference between a sprain and a strain?
- What causes a sprain or strain?
- Where do sprains and strains usually occur?
- What are sprain symptoms and signs?
- How are sprains and strains diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for sprains and strains?
- What is the recovery time for sprains and strains?
- Is it possible to prevent sprains and strains?
- What is the prognosis of sprains and strains?
- Where can people find more information about sprains and strains?