Patient Comments: Hair Loss - Treatments

What hair loss treatments have worked well for you?

Comment from: Emily, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: August 08

I regrew my hair and you can too. I've been bleaching my hair on and off since forever. My hair wouldn't grow any longer, it would just snap off. I've dreamed about having thick, long hair. And when I say dreamed, I mean it quite literally. So I decided to do something about it. My friend suggested biotin when we were talking about my hair loss. I've tried like 4 different brands until I found that the best one for me. Now I am 26 and I've been taking biotin every day for years. My hair and nails grow so much quicker. Also my energy levels are high.

Comment from: Sumo, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: July 07

I have to recommend the Regenepure line for hair loss. They have the Regenepure DR which I have been using for I don't know how long, stuff really worked for me. It is my go to. But the cool thing is they have an awesome biotin conditioner, minoxidil with a spray, I looked into that stuff and you waste so much without the sprayer, oh and the supplements to help from the inside out.

Comment from: Simon, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: June 23

I have been using Regenepure DR shampoo for hair loss, and my hair is fuller and thicker than ever before.

Comment from: trungminhhanvu2811, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: June 15

I am only just now seeing the results of using the Somaluxe shampoo (after about 1 month). I noticed that my hair isn't falling out like before.

Comment from: BarrisT, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 22

I personally think there are some hair loss cures that might work for some but won't work for others. For me I'm using Quantum X Prime from Quantum Xmetics and my hair is returning now after 6 months of use. So far so good. I'm expecting another 6 months or so before I get my hair back but that isn't too bad for my age. If Prime didn't work I would try Rogaine. Wish you the best in your health.

Comment from: Abner, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: August 17

I have been using Kesha Vardhani hair oil for hair loss for almost a month. My wife said hair becomes thicker and it really seems to be working (regrowth of new hair. A little on the expensive side but quality seems to be better compared to other brands.

Comment from: sebestian, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: July 13

I suffered a lot because of hair falling problem and I came to know about 'Kesha Vardhini' hair oil from my next door friend. He is an 18 year old male and I am a 23 year old female. He had male pattern baldness on both sides of his head, and it has got cured for some considerable level and stopped hair falling completely within 2 weeks and now it is 5 months. I have been using this for more than 4 months now and thinking of stopping using it as I have recovered my hair. I hope this will help people who are suffering from male pattern baldness and hair falling from vitamin or hormone problems.

Comment from: Taylor, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: November 04

I was having trouble with losing hair while using shampoo and conditioner, and dry skin. I noticed that I definitely have reduced hair loss when showering and hair brushing (which was always somewhat concerning to me). I've been trying to grow my hair out for months and Hairburst products have helped a lot. I found this supplement, read the reviews and purchased it. I was so happy I have found this product! I have definitely been more confident about the strength of both my nails and hair. My skin has been really healthy as well. Many times you can be tricked and waste your money. However, I am extremely impressed and happy with this product!

Hair Loss - Age and Pattern Question: How old were you when you first experienced hair loss? How would you describe or classify the pattern?
Hair Loss - Vitamins Question: What vitamins do you take for hair loss? Have you noticed an improvement since taking them?
Hair Loss - Options Question: What optional treatments have you tried for your hair loss? Are you happy with the results?
Hair Loss - Telogen Effluvium Question: Describe your experience with telogen effluvium, including the suspected cause for your "sudden" hair loss.
Hair Loss - Women Question: If you are a woman, describe your experience with hair loss, including any treatments.