Patient Comments: Gynecomastia - Treatment

What was the treatment for your gynecomastia?

Comment from: cornelius, 19-24 Male (Patient) Published: April 22

Four weeks ago, I was diagnosed with very low salt and an infection. I was treated at the hospital with an IV saline solution and IV antibiotics for five days, then discharged home on the seventh day. I developed a severe cold in the hospital and the symptoms are still lingering. Blood tests taken prior to a visit to my GP came back normal. Six days ago, I developed laryngitis, so my GP put me on Distaclor. I am still feeling no energy, my throat remains sore, and I have a cough. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gynecomastia - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with gynecomastia.