Patient Comments: Gum Problems - Hormonal Changes

Did hormonal changes cause bleeding gums or other dental problems? Please share your experience.

Comment from: ladylung, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 25

My teeth do not hurt. I brush twice a day. I drink a soda pop daily which is bad. I don"t take hormone replacement therapy (HRT) but do take Boniva.

Comment from: Kisa, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 11

I am trying to reduce my HRT (hormone replacement therapy) intake, however I'm finding it very difficult because my gums have started to ache, keeping me awake most of the night. The nights I take my HRT pill, my gums are not sore.

Gum Problems - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with gum problems.
Gum Problems - Causes Question: What caused your gum problems?
Gum Problems - Flossing Question: Do you floss? If you do, what changes have you noticed in your gum and dental health?