- Dementia Slideshow Pictures
- Take the ADHD Quiz
- Brain Foods Slideshow Pictures
- Patient Comments: Guillain-Barre Syndrome - Symptoms
- Patient Comments: Guillain-Barre Syndrome - Treatment
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
- Guillain-Barré facts*
- What is Guillain-Barré syndrome?
- What causes Guillain-Barré syndrome?
- How is Guillain-Barré syndrome diagnosed?
- How is Guillain-Barré syndrome treated?
- What is the long-term outlook for those with Guillain-Barré syndrome?
- What research is being done on Guillain-Barré syndrome?
- Where can I get more information about Guillain-Barré syndrome?
Quick GuideFood Poisoning Pictures Slideshow: 20 Common and Uncommon Types, Signs and Symptoms
Where can I get more information about Guillain-Barré syndrome?
For more information on neurological disorders or research programs funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, contact the Institute's Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at:
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
Information also is available from the following organizations:
GBS/CIDP Foundation International
The Holly Building 104 1/2 Forrest Ave.
Narberth, PA 19072
Tel: 610-667-0131 866-224-3301
Medically reviewed by Jon Glass, MD; American board of Psychiatry and Neurology
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Last update: 5/2/2011