guaifenesin/theophylline/pseudoephedrine liquid Index
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
The lungs are primarily responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air we breathe and the blood....learn more »
In This Article
Lung Anatomy Article
- Lung anatomy facts
- What does breathing accomplish?
- What are the lungs?
- What is the structure of the respiratory system?
- How is air moved into and out of the lungs during
- How does gas exchange occur?
- What are other important events during the breathing cycle?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the airways in the lung. Acute bronchitis is is short in duration (10 to 20 days) in comparison...learn more »