guaifenesin with dextromethorphan-oral Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication guaifenesin with dextromethorphan-oral may be used to treat or manage.
Bronchitis is a disease of the respiratory system in which the bronchial passages become inflamed. There are two types of...learn more »
In This Article
Acute Bronchitis Article
- Acute bronchitis facts
- What is acute bronchitis?
- What causes acute bronchitis?
- What are the risk factors for acute bronchitis?
- What are the symptoms of acute bronchitis?
- When does a cold become acute bronchitis?
- How is acute bronchitis diagnosed?
- When should I call my doctor about my cough?
- What are the treatments for acute bronchitis?
- What are acute bronchitis home remedies?
- What are the complications of acute bronchitis?
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Common Cold Article
- What is the common cold, and what causes it?
- How is the common cold transmitted?
- What are the symptoms and signs of the common cold
in adults, children, and infants?
- Does it have anything to do with exposure to cold weather?
- What is the difference between the common cold and influenza (the flu)?
- How is the common cold diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for the common cold? Are there any home remedies for the common cold?
- Are antibiotics a suitable treatment for the common cold?
- When should a physician or other health-care practitioner be consulted?
- How do you prevent the common cold?
- Common Cold At A Glance