Patient Comments: Gonorrhea In Women - Symptoms

Did you have symptoms before being diagnosed with gonorrhea? If so, what were they, and did you see a doctor?

Comment from: Percy, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: March 06

I have been experiencing itching on my vagina, abdomen pains and now there is whitish discharge, l wonder if I have a reason to worry that l might have gonorrhea. l haven"t visited a doctor.

Comment from: Hilda, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: January 22

I am experiencing abdominal pain, backache, cramps, itching of the vagina, whitish discharge, tiredness and lack of appetite.

Comment from: Cheri, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 20

I have been experiencing itching and a light burning sensation in my pelvic region, and now a white discharge that smells like the Vaseline I had used to calm the soreness. Do I have any reason to worry it might be gonorrhea? My spouse did find out he had it after we had unprotected sex.

Gonorrhea In Women - Treatment Question: Please discuss forms of treatment, including medication, that have been used for gonorrhea in you or someone you know.
Gonorrhea In Women - Diagnosis Question: How was your gonorrhea diagnosed?