GENERIC NAME: GLICLAZIDE - ORAL TABLET (GLICK-luh-zide)
Please Note: This Drug is no longer available in the United States.
USES: This medication is used in conjunction with diet and exercise regimens to control high blood sugar in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent heart disease, strokes, kidney disease, circulation problems, and blindness.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions